TC Electronic BG250 Bass Amp
back to previous page ... »
More Power. More Portable. More Choice.
The TC Electronic BG250 1x15” ultra-light bass combo is the first amp in history with the power to choose and replace on-board effects time and time again.
The revolutionary TonePrint® concept offers signature tones created by an ever-expanding list of the world’s finest bass players such as Nathan East (Eric Clapton, Fourplay, Toto), Charles Cave (White Lies), Michael Shuman (Queens of the Stoneage), Gail Ann Dorsey (Lenny Kravitz, David Bowie, Seal), Mark King (Level 42), Roscoe Beck (Leonard Cohen, Robben Ford) and many more – all free of charge.
In other words, this loud, light and open-design amp will surpass everything that you have come to expect from a bass combo!
With BG250, you get a staggering 250 watts of raw power, delivered through our cutting-edge, lightweight Class D amp technology that helps bringing the total weight down to an extremely portable 35 lbs., making it one of the lightest yet loudest combos in its class.
Further, an Auxiliary input and headphone output cater for any playback and rehearsal situation, while a balanced XLR output makes recording and live performance a breeze, all of which is underpinned by the cornerstone of great bass amps: superb tone. But coolest of it all is the white TonePrint® knob.
- TonePrint® – The Power to Choose effects and Artist
- 250 Watts of Power
- Weight: 16 kg / 35 lbs
- Built-in Bass Tuner
- TubeDrive – Tube Pre- and Power Amp emulation
- World-famous TC Bass Chorus pre-loaded
- Bass contoured Tone Controls
- Rehearsal input – playback in speaker or headphones
- Balanced out – seamless recording or PA output
- High power Headphone output – for silent rehearsal
- Footswitch control of TubeTone, Tuner & TonePrint® (optional)
- 15" custom TC driver, custom TC Tweeter
Visit the website link below for audio demos and more information about the BG250 and TonePrint®
where to get it:
|Find a Dealer|